Spectrum Unrefined Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Oz
Spectrum(R) Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, sourced from the Phillipines for premium quality, adds the true coconut flavor of the tropics to any dish you’re cooking. Whether it’s a Thai coconut shrimp sauté or pineapple upside-down cake, this oil’s clean and natural coconut taste is just right for the kitchen. With 9g of Medium Chain Triglycerids per serving, it’s a perfect addition to morning coffee or a pre-workout smoothie. Plus, use this oil as an alternative to butter – smooth over warm banana pancakes, spread on toast with a dash of cinnamon, or melt over lightly seasoned popcorn. Its versatility makes it the perfect oil for your culinary exploration.
- Spectrum Unrefined Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is filled with the rich taste and aroma of fresh coconut, making it a delicious partner for baking and spreads.
- With 9g of Medium Chain Triglycerides per serving, our coconut oil is a great addition to strawberry-banana smoothies, workout beverages or to your morning coffee to jumpstart the day.
- Our buttery coconut oil can add a sweet tropical twist to any dish or baked good
- Beauty tip- place jar in warm water to liquefy. Massage into skin or apply to hair for one hour, then rinse thoroughly.
- This product comes in a large 54-ounce plastic tub that is fully recyclable
Reblogged 2 weeks ago from www.amazon.com