Back to Top

Raw Coconut Flour-1 lbs.

Coconut Flour
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, High Fiber, Low Carb, Unbleached, Unrefined

Coconut Flour is made in small batches and dried using a proprietary tumbler-dry method that does not expose the coconut to high heat. Coconut Flour is an excellent source of gluten-free protein, very low carb, actually lowers the calorie content of food, contains 40% dietary fiber, promotes lipid oxidation (helps burn fat), aids in digestive health, and helps balance blood sugar levels.

Ingredients: Organic Coconut Flour

Nutritional Facts:Serving Size 2 Tbsp. (14ml), Servings per Container 32 Calories 62 Calories from Fat 16, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (20%DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

Net wt: 1 lb

Product Features

  • 40 % Dietary Fiber & Certified Organic
  • Glute Free and Raw
  • Unbleached, Unrefined, non-GMO
  • Low caloris cargs and fat
  • Aids digestive health and helps balance blood sugar

Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com

Comments

Write a comment

*