Essenzia Fractionated Coconut Oil 4oz – Cold Pressed – Pure Therapeutic grade – Rich in Fatty Acids & Great Carrier Oil for Face, Skin, Hair, Nails, Eczema, and Creating Essential Oil Topical Blends
What is Fractionated Coconut Oil you ask? In a nutshell it’s a fraction of the whole virgin coconut oil. In the non-chemical fractionating process, the components of whole coconut oil that cause it to be solid at room temperature and be susceptible to oxidation are removed. This makes it lighter in consistency, gives it a very long shelf life, greatly increases stability and rancidity-resistant properties. In addition, fractionating raises the comparative concentration of capric and caprylic acid, thus raising its antioxidant and disinfecting effect. Essenzia’s Fractionated Coconut Oil is cold pressed and made from the highest quality coconuts. It’s the preferred carrier oil for making essential oil topical blends & aromatherapy. Benefits of coconut oil? Makes the perfect carrier oil for essential oils & aromatherapy Use it to fade stretch marks and scars Exceptionally good for taking care of your skin Hydrates and brightens skin leaving it glowing and vibrant Helps reduce the appearance of sun damage Face and body moisturizer A natural makeup remover that nourishes your skin Works to strengthen hair and help it grow thicker and healthier. Dandruff and flake control Makes a great natural shaving lotion Can be mixed with anti-bacterial essential oils to create a natural treatment for wounds Deep tissue massage oil for muscle relief Carrier Oils ensure that essential oils applied topically are comfortable to the skin. Dilution with a carrier oil does not dilute the effect of the essential oil. In fact, it prevents waste due to excessive application. Add four to five drops of your favorite essential oil to 10ml’s of fractionated coconut oil to create a safe topical blend.
- OUR PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE COCONUT OIL has no added fragrances & doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Is odorless and will not stain clothes or fabrics. Leaves you feeling fresh while hydrating the skin so you feel soothed & ready to go
- PERFECT CARRIER OIL FOR DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS. When used topically (coconut oil for skin), in a safe and suitable dilution, essential oils have a myriad of applications for health, beauty and well-being. Besides being used in massage and for skin care, they are easily applied as first aid remedies
- THE ULTIMATE SKIN CARE COMPANION. Essential oil for skin. For cracked or dry skin, Moisturizes all skin types. Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite. Great for shaving while nourishing. softening and soothing your face and skin. Non greasy formula will not clog pores. Take to the beach for sunburn relief
- SAFE FOR BABYS AND SENSITIVE SKIN. coconut oil for hair helps to repair dry, damaged hair. Makes a wonderful eye makeup remover. Works great with roll-on and spray bottles. You will love this oil for DIY Homemade cosmetics. WORLDS BEST MASSAGE OIL. Helps heal sore muscles and joints while providing arthritis relief. Works for intimate massage and as a personal lubricant
- MCT COCONUT OIL IS THE MOST VERSATILE OIL AROUND – As a pure base oil you can use MCT oil for making natural home recipes such as moisturizers, aromatherapy, massage oils, lip balm, shampoos, conditions, soaps, face washes, shaving cream, tooth paste, homeopathic remedies, deodorants, make up remover, and even bug repellents, and hair loss, hair growth serums. The uses are endless!
Reblogged 2 months ago from www.amazon.com
#1 BEST SELLING/TASTING COCONUT OIL - Click on Jar