Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier Oil. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use.… (16 oz organic)
Fractionated Coconut Oil is not like regular cold-pressed coconut oil that goes solid at room temperature. However, fractionated coconut oil’s effectiveness as an emollient and moisturizer is the same. Fractionated oils have been heated as part of their processing to separate certain chains of fatty acids into components. This refines, clarifies and deodorizes the oils. Fractionated coconut oil stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable, making it perfect for use in creams, lotions, and many other cosmetic applications for skin and hair. Fractionated coconut oil penetrates the skin readily, thus acting as an excellent carrier for essential oils. This ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists.
- 100% PURE PREMIUM CARRIER OIL: Our fractionated coconut is refined to the highest level of purity and blends perfectly with essential oils such as peppermint, sandalwood and myrtle.
- LIQUID COCONUT OIL: Fractionated Coconut Oil, unlike virgin cold-pressed coconut oil, remains in liquid form at room temperature. It has been heated to separate certain chains of fatty acids in a process that refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil. It has no scent or color and a clean feel!
- LIGHT, MOISTURIZING AND EASILY ABSORBED: Readily penetrates skin, making it perfect for use directly on skin or hair or in rollerball blends, creams and lotions. Leaves no heavy or greasy feeling on your skin. Produces a barrier on the skin, but unlike virgin coconut oil, fractionated coconut oil will not clog pores.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL: Plant Therapy uses no fragrances or additives in our fractionated coconut oil. We are renowned in the essential oil industry for our strict standards of quality and use the finest sources and processes in creating our top-quality carrier oils.
- EASY TO USE: This is one of the most versatile and easiest to use oils available, but if you have questions, Plant Therapy’s certified aromatherapists are happy to help via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
Reblogged 1 month ago from www.amazon.com
#1 BEST SELLING/TASTING COCONUT OIL - Click on Jar