WHAT ARE MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they are used as quick energy for the body.
LAURIC ACID & OIL PULLING
Coconut oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3000 years. The main reason why it works is because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of Lauric Acid, which helps to “pull out” bacteria, fungi and other debris from the mouth.*
Athletes often sip carbohydrate-loaded drinks during exercise. MCTs may provide an alternative. Like other fats, they provide more energy per ounce than carbs; but unlike normal fats, this energy can be released rapidly helping to improve performance.
Studies suggest replacing calories with MCT, without exceeding daily caloric requirements, can result in a small but significant increase in the rate of fat loss over time.
Start by swishing 1-2 tablespoons of SR MCT oil in your mouth for 5 min, and gradually build up to 15-20 min. Discard the oil and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water.
SMOOTHIES: Add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to your favorite juice, smoothie or protein drink for a long-lasting energy boost.
SALADS: Substitute traditional oils with MCT Oil in your favorite salad dressings.
COFFEE:Upgrade your coffee by mixing 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil and 1 teaspoon of grass feed butter for sustained energy without the caffeine crash.
Zenwise Health MCT Oil Softgels are coconut-derived dietary supplements that feature 3000mg of medium-chain fatty acids that can help to keep the body and mind at peak performance.
RSVP strives to offer quality kitchen products and cooking tools at competitive prices. Our Endurance Fryer’s Friend, 4-Cup is a perfect example. Our stove or countertop grease keeper is made of durable stainless steel with an easy-grip handle, pour spout, lid and a fine mesh strainer. Measures 2-5/8-inches in diameter by 3-5/8-inches tall. Dishwasher safe. When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.
This Organic Massage Oil is a fragrance free synergy of Kukui, Coconut, Blackcurrant and Argan organic oils. This blend of natural vegetable carrier oils imparts a host of naturally derived vitamins, Gamma Linoleic Acid, Omega 6 and other fatty acids essential for healthy skin and acts as a perfect massage medium for body and face, not just for Baby but for
Mum and Dad too.
Vitamin E present in most of the oils is very nourishing, soothing and easily absorbed to alleviate dry, irritated and sensitive skins. Restores natural moisture levels, natural humectants combined with vegetable derived emollients and blackcurrant oil leave Baby\’s skin silky smooth and twinkling with a subtle glow.
This organic massage oil comes in a convenient spray making it easier to use and reduces the chances of using too much oil.
Tiddley Pom Organic Massage Oil is fragrance free.
Warm a teaspoon of the Organic Massage Oil in ythis hands. Apply to Baby\’s arms one at a time, maintaining eye contact with them at all times. Keeping in time with the beat of the Baby Spa music gently, but firmly, massage Baby\’s arms and hands paying special attention to all the tiny creases and folds in the skin.
Work up their tiny shoulders and onto their tummies. Working in small circular movements, massage Baby\’s tummy area for about a minute. Move down to their legs, giving them a gentle stretch followed by deep thumb pressure to the underneath of their tiny feet. Turn Baby over ensuring that their airway is free and gently work up and down their backs. Turn Baby back over and wrap the towel around them.
Big Tree Farms introduced the world’s first certified organic coconut palm sugar. The sweet nectar from the flower blossom of the green coconut palm tree, Coco Nucifera, is collected, boiled and granulated, creating CocoCrystals. This product is ‘nature’s perfect sweetener’ – a pure and unrefined evaporated nectar that is a 1:1 replacement for cane sugar. It’s naturally high in nutrients and low on the glycemic index. Big Tree Farms is a socially equitable manager of sustainable supply chains, working directly with more than 14,000 farmers and having developed key partnerships with both local nonprofits and International Development programs.
Discover the Highest Premium Grade Fractionated Coconut Oil that will leave your skin feeling fresher, younger & healthier.
Fractionated Coconut Oil by Handcraft Blends is 100% Pure & Natural.
Fractionated Coconut Oil Odorless is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. A fraction of the whole oil where certain chains of fatty acids are separated -refining, clarifying, and deodorizing the oil while keeping the benefits as an emollient and moisturizer the same. Unlike many other carrier oils it is highly stable, odorless, deodorized, non-staining, and colorless making it wonderful to use as a carrier oil for essential oils, for handmade skin and hair products, aromatherapy, and massage therapy.
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is:
– Feather-light oil that absorbs readily into the skin without clogging pores.
– Produced through the hydrolysis of coconut oil and then fractionated by steam distillation
– Great carrier for essential oils, for handmade skin and hair products, aromatherapy, and massage therapy
– Nourishing skin & restoring skin elasticity
– Excellent for dry, troubled skin
Buy with confidence!! If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will make it right. That is our promise!!
Color: Refer to the picture
Package Included: 1 Pc
Material: Silica gel
Size: Long 5.12inch; bottom diameter 1.77inch
Nature’s Way; Trust The Leaf: from developing science-based formulas and utilizing top-quality ingredients to adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), you can always feel confident about our products.
What does it do?
It might be easier to ask what it can’t do! It’s great as a:
• Breath Freshener: Rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water
• Tooth Whitener: Sprinkle a coating of sodium bicarbonate on a wet toothbrush to whiten and polish teeth
• Skin Exfoliant: Soften skin and remove dead tissue with a paste of 3 parts of baking soda to 1 part water before rinsing
• Underarm Armor: Mix 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate with ? cup of coconut oil and ? cup of arrowroot powder for a natural, homemade body deodorant
• Foot Soaker: Mix a ¼ cup of sodium bicarbonate with a gallon of warm water for an antifungal foot soak
• Bean Blessing: Dissolve a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in water when soaking beans to ease digestion
• Refrigerator Freshener: Leave an open container of sodium bicarbonate in your fridge to deodorize it
• Cutting Cleanser: Cleanse cutting boards and food prep surfaces with a sprinkle of sodium bicarbonate before scrubbing
• Dishwasher Helper: Add a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate with dishwasher detergent to prevent water spots and deodorize the machine
• Water Softener: Add a ¼ cup to laundry to lift stains and soften fabrics
• Flower Power: Preserve flowers by adding a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to water in a vase
• Pool Pleaser: Add a liberal amount of sodium bicarbonate to your swimming pool to neutralize acidic pH and clarify the water
• Carpet Cleaner: Sprinkle a light dusting of sodium bicarbonate on carpets to deodorize them, then vacuum after 30-60 minutes, or boost carpet cleaners by adding ½ cup per gallon of steam cleaning solution
• Mattress Cleaner: Clean mattresses with a thin paste of sodium bicarbonate and a wet cloth. Rub it in and let it dry, then vacuum it clean
• Furniture Scrubber: Clean outdoor furniture by adding a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a spray bottle with soapy water